The Endometriosis Research Center (ERC) is assisting a private company with recruitment for a product study focus group that will test the efficacy of an all natural, non-pharmaceutical, oral supplement developed to reduce or relieve menstrual cramps. Participants will be required to test the product for three (3) full menstrual cycles. This includes taking the oral supplement and reporting your experience, assessment and results every month through electronic means.
The following criteria must be met for the duration of the product focus study (please read carefully):
- Age 18 to 35 years old
- U.S. Resident
- Regular menstrual cycles – generally, 21-35 days with 2-7 days of flow
- Moderate to severe dysmenorrhea (menstrual cramps/painful periods)
- No IUD in place
- Not taking oral contraceptive pills
- Not pregnant or planning to become pregnant; not nursing throughout duration of study
- Agree to have your contact information (name, address) shared with the private company, as they will be directly shipping the product to you and collecting your assessments and results through electronic means. Your information will not be used for any other purpose and you will not be added to any mailing or contact lists.
Please note: computer access is required to complete “Participation & Consent Form.”
If you are interested in participating and meet and agree to the above criteria, please send an email to ERCResearch@endocenter.org with the subject heading: FOCUS GROUP
Upon receipt, the ERC will email you the “Participation & Consent Form” that must be completed and returned to ERCResearch@endocenter.org for consideration in the product study focus group. All individuals who participate in the entire three-month product study focus group will be sent a FREE supply of the product.
Recruitment is ongoing through October 6, 2017.
The ERC does not recommend, is not affiliated with, nor endorses any external links, organizations, physicians or treatment methods. The ERC is assisting with this product study focus group to learn if this product is a non-pharmaceutical option that may provide relief to those suffering with debilitating menstrual cramps associated with endometriosis.