Funding & Donations
The ERC is an established, 501(c)3 tax-exempt, tax-deductible organization. We are a self-supporting organization, unique in that we operate solely on donations from individuals, organizations and carefully selected, reputable resources that support our mission and share our goals of improving the lives of those with endometriosis – and of ultimately, one day, finding a cure.
- We are not an affiliate of and do not endorse ANY advocate, practitioner, nurse, association, group, or industry company.
- We do not accept donations in exchange for physician referrals and do not support or endorse any “doctor vetting” platforms or “physician lists.”
- We are not affiliated with and do not endorse or recommend any “Facebook Groups,” their Admins, associates, or other similar organizations on or off social media, including those which may have been implemented by former ERC volunteers and/or previous advisors.
- The ERC has no relationship with, and has never accepted funding of any sort from, the makers of the GnRH analogs.
- We do not pay salaries. All donations are 100% applied to programs intended to raise disease awareness and support educational/research endeavors, including but not limited to film and book initiatives, nurse and practitioner education efforts, select research endeavors, and similar grant disbursements we make on a select basis. We do not receive proceeds in exchange for or as a result of such support.
- The ERC does work with, and will on occasion receive unrestricted educational grants from, respected and ethical healthcare companies and research sites; however, since our inception, we have always maintained a clear and steadfast position that such donations, if and when they occur, do not obligate or influence the ERC in any way.
- The ERC reserves the right to withdraw any and all grant and/or funding assistance and/or other tangible/intangible support we provide to any third party effort or endeavor at any time as determined on an ongoing review basis.
ERC REGISTRATION #CH7844 (STATE OF FLORIDA)
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES (FLORIDA) BY CALLING TOLL FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE OR BY VISITING THE DIVISION’S WEBSITE AT WWW.800HELPFLA.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.